Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Party!

Last week was our last week for teaching. The students are now on summer break. For the last day, they had a going away party for me. It was the sweetest thing! Some girls performed the Classical Thai Dance while others sang some songs in Thai and English. It was very special. A spokesman from each grade stood up and thanked me for teaching them and wishing me a safe journey home. Also that they will miss me much and hope i won't forget them.


We all had a great time; they loved seeing Lalita- she's getting so big, 3 months now! We were also able to invite the students to a life group/church at our house. Lots of the girls showed interest so that was very exciting!! They actually called us today to see what day they can come see our church- I'll let you know how it goes! :-)

11th grade

No comments: