Monday, August 29, 2011

One more in the Kingdom.

I have very exciting news to my last blog post. One of the girls from my brother's university whose been so eager to learn about the Lord has continued to come to the church group and ask more and more about Jesus. My brother just shared with me that for the past couple weeks she's been asking about when you know you're ready to accept Jesus as your Savior and what that looks like with family, life, etc. He just kept telling her, you'll know when you're ready- no pressure. And so last week at church, she said she was ready and wanted to pray with my sister-in-law!

So they prayed and there were lots of emotions and tears and she said as she was inviting Jesus to be Lord of her life she had a vision of God and He was holding her and with her. How special is that! She started hearing about God maybe 6 weeks ago and now she fully believes in Him and receives visions and feelings from God. She has learned to communicate and have relationship with our Father God in heaven-- there is absolutely nothing more beautiful than that!

All Glory be to God, another soul will live for eternity in heaven. Gosh, I love that so much.

I feel so so honored to be able to live here- overseas- and have my daily focus/job as just loving on people and allowing them to feel God's great love for them. And through that, I get to see people encounter God, encounter His love, His great great love for them and to give them purpose and hope for their life. There is no other place I'd rather be and nothing else I'd rather be doing.

No comments: