Saturday, February 26, 2011

Downtown

On our off times from the conference we journeyed around the big city of Hat Yai, eating enjoyable food we don't have in our town. It was Chinese New Year while we were there so the town was decked out in red and gold and many many Chinese tourists from Malaysia. It was so fun being in the big city, it got me so excited to move up to Bangkok. I've always wanted and pictured myself living in a big city like New York or San Francisco, but never did I think it would be Bangkok Thailand.




taxi anyone?

fruit carts, my absolute favorite thing in Thailand.
Fresh, sweet, pre-cut, and cheap. Yes Please!

mango and sticky rice, my other absolute favorite.

McDonalds with the Thai Ronald McDonald.... Lalita was a little scared.

there was an amazing view from a buffet at the top of a hotel


No comments: