Monday, March 23, 2009

Bipolar

It's pouring rain right now. I find something so magical about the rain and storms. I could sit by a window and watch the rain for hours. When it thunders, it's like the skies are talking. I imagine it's the voice of God. Water from heaven is the coolest thing- so spiritual- God's way of washing the earth for better or worse. I love rainy days, they warm my heart. I want to open every window, to feel the coolness and hear the rain more clearly.

It was so sunny this morning. I hung the laundry out to dry and took the dog for an unpleasantly warm walk all before 8am. Now it is dumping buckets... the weather here is so bipolar. But I love it- the best of two worlds together and constantly changing.

1 comment:

mary plus vince said...

Ah, I love the rain too. I seriously could sit and just watch + listen to it all day. It rained here yesterday... but overnight it turned into snow :(